• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Favorite Designers | Jady Day Studio

It is Saturday and time for "Scrapbooking Saturday!" Where I show you fun layouts, designers, scrappers, and sales. Today, I am going to showcase one of my favorite designers. Jady Day Studio.

I have been a fan of Jady Day's designs for years. From when I first started out scrapping and she was competing in a designer challenge at Scrap Orchard. I followed her to ScrapMatters, and now I look every week to see what she designs at Sweet Shoppe.

She has some of the best themes! I enjoy great color schemes she uses. I don't know what it is, but I can always pick her designs out in the new releases. There is something about the color choices she uses, the sharpness of her designs, or the ellies. I really cannot put my finger on it. I can pick them out and I love them. That makes me a true fan, right? So, here are some examples of her designs. Some of my favorites.








Most of these I have. Up To No Good is on my wish list to get when I have a bit of spending money. You can always check out what I am crushing on by following my wish list over on Pinterest. 

Here are just a few examples of the layouts I've created using Jady Day Studio's designs. 
credits: Smile by Little Bit Shoppe and Fall's A Hoot by Jady Day Studio & Digilicious Design


Sigh credits: Scrapping Geek Collab Grab Bag by Band Geek Designs and Scrap-a-holic Designs and A Wizarding World by Jady Day Studio

So, there you go. That is my digi-scrap designer spotlight. Who are your favorites? I am always looking for new designers to buy from!!

Interested in getting started in digi-scrapbooking? I taught myself. Seriously! If I can do it, you can too. I got a photo editing program and looked up tutorials. There are a lot more now than there were 7 years ago. I did a lot of googling. I would suggest starting HERE &  HERE. There is a great collection on TUTS. From the beginning to the difficult.