• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New layouts & kits!

Good afternoon scrappers! Today I am stopping by, real quick, to show you some new stuff from the designers I work with, along with new layouts of mine. Since this is my blog after all, I will start with my layouts! :-) Here you go!


I have to say that this is probably one of my newest favorite layouts. I wasn't sure about it being tilted. When it was all said and done, I LOVE it!! This kit is something that I will keep coming back to for ages. This is a steal right now too! Kit, cards, kraft paper, and 4 templates for $5! (image linked)


________________________________________________________________________




My favorite time of the year (for scrapping) is the fall. 2nd, father's day. A mom of just one boy. An Aunt to 3 boys. Best friend to a mom with 2 boys. Not to even mention the super Dad I am married to and have. I love the guy geared kits that come out this time of year. This one is by Bella Gypsy. (image linked)


____________________________________________________________________


I love how this layout turned out! Just enough pattern & clustering. I love scrapping out little out door adventures. I have so many photos of those moments. It is nice to be able to scrap them. You know Meagan Creation packs her bundles FULL! Here is what I used. (image linked)



That is it for today. That isn't all my layouts from this past week though. I will be back tomorrow with some more. Then again Monday for the Buffet items I've scrapped with. 1st of the month means good deals & designs over at Ginger Scraps!