• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

4 Friday Favorites | Vol. 01

I know that if you have been around the bloggy world for a minute, you have seen 5 Friday Favorites. So, I am going to take that and put a scrappy spin on it. I am going to show you my 4 scrapbooking supply favorites. You can always follow what is on my wish list over HERE. They might be new releases or some oldies. You never know! So, here are this week's

4 Friday Favorites

1. So In Love (templates) by Two Tiny Turtles

 I am a big fan of Two Tiny Turtles' templates. I used to be a 100% template scrapper. It is now about 50/50. I love clusters and her templates are perfect for that!



2. Lookin' Fresh by Jenn Barrett 

 Lookin' Good is about the looks and tastes of summer! Put on your fave sunglasses, grab a lawn chair, and get ready for some sweet summer goodies!



3. Crushing (templates) by Connie Prince
I am currently a guest on Connie's creative team. That no how sways my love for her designs! My wish list was full of her scrap goodies ages before guesting for her. Her templates are some of my go-to ones!


4. I Dig Dinosaurs by Kristin Aagard
I was supposed to be on her creative team last month. As a guest. But never heard back after the, "welcome!" That bummed me out a little bit. However, doesn't sway my adoration for her kits!! Her kits have something about them that makes them pop! For one, they are packed full of goodies. Great themes for another! As a mom of a boy, this kit is right up my alley. All I can think of right now is...." DINOSAUR TRAIN!!"


So, there you go. My 4 Friday favorites. What are you crushing on this week?