• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Summer Fun & Family Layouts

It is that time of the week again! All kinds of new releases out today in the digital scrapbooking community. I have a few to show you here at Shawn Bear Scraps. First up is a layout with the furry members of my little family. Gizmo (the cat) and Wolife (the dog).


For this layout I used the newly released Paw Pal Set by Rachel Hodge at The Digital Press Co. 
Zoobilee: Pets | Kit by Meagan's Creations and Life's Snapshots Volume 7 | Template Set by JenC Designs. You can take a look at those items below.

As you can see from this layout it is all about fur cuddles! So Gizmo tries to act like he hates Wolfie. He is 100% cat. If you have seen a cat meme/video, he is it. He thinks he is smarter than everyone, thinks we are here to serve him, and he "hates" dogs. He thinks that Wolfie is just a big 'ol stupid and loud galoot. You should see him when it thunders. Thunder is loud, rude, and obnoxious. Clearly the dumb dog is doing it. Every time it thunders he flattens those ears and glares at the dog.


He isn't kidding anyone though. He loves that big loud galoot. What Gizmo loves more than waking me up at 3am to tell me he can see a speck of the bottom of his food bowl, sun bathing, and biting Jerr is snuggling. Man-oh-man that cat likes to snuggle. So he "deals" with the dog when it is time to snuggle....In case you are wondering. Wolfie loves every living thing to pieces and just wants to be loved on. He loves any attention anything gives him. Especially his kitty brother.

Paw Pal Set by Rachel Hodge at The Digital Press Co. 
Zoobilee: Pets | Kit by Meagan's Creations and Life's Snapshots Volume 7 | Template Set by JenC Designs




For this layout I used Bella Gypsy's latest instalment of Magical Moments. I went a bit off topic from the collection. I really like the outcome of this layout though. I love to cluster. If I could say one thing about BG's collections, they give you plenty of lovely designed goodies to cluster away.  Here is what I used on this layout of my two new favorite photos of me and my guys:

Bella Notte by Bella Gypsy Designs || Enjoy the Moment {templates} by HeartStrings Scrap Art




I thought Connie Prince's newest collection would look great with these photos. I am not sure why. They do kind of match. I thought of these photos as soon as I saw the collection though. I would also like to say that this is the first hint of "autumn colors" I am seeing in digital scrapbooking kits for this year. I LOVE Autumn. In fact I was telling Jeremy last night that I was kind of done with Summer. I am ready for fall to get here. It probably wont start feelig that way until around October though. Last year we didn't really have one at all. Like I was saying though, I LOVE fall and the kits/collections that lean towards those kinds of colors are always my favorite. Here is a look at that collection:





Last layout for today is another page for the vacation scrapbook! This was the last right at Universal. As you can tell not everyone was happy to be on the ride. Not only that, Jeremy was pretty ill while we were there this day too. He was a trooper though. Didn't complain once! I used a collab from two of my favorite designers. Check it out:



There you have it. This week's new releases. At least the ones that I had the pleasure of working with. Make sure you check back next week. Tuesday is the 1st of August. That means GingerScraps' Buffet and some grab bags from one of my favorite designers to show you. So make sure you stop back by next week! Have a great weekend; and happy scrapping all!