• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

The Beach, Hiking, and Mickey Mouse

Well look at me scrapping and blogging! I revamped this little space of the internet that I call my own. I hope to get more blog posts in the future up and going. More than just, "here are some layouts I did!" To take this blog back to more like it used to be.  Today though, I am stopping by to bring you some new layouts with some new releases out yesterday. 


First up is a hiking layout. It was such a beautiful view! That is why I chose the larger photo as the focus of the layout. I am also really fond of the photo of the guys doing their nerdy-nature thing while we were hiking. This is over by Benton, Tn. We hiked to that waterfall. That is the photo of Jerr and me at the bottom right. The photos of the view was from when we were leaving the mountain to head home. I used Escape to Nature Bundle by Love It Scrap It and Half Pack 169: Photo Focus 79 by Cindy Schneider. Here is a better look at Escape to Nature: 



This kit is for all the nature lovers, the explorers, the ones who love outside adventure and live with a sense of wanderlust. Full of nature elements, sayings and beautiful outdoorsy colors make it perfect for all your escape to nature layouts. 



This layout is from our vacation. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, we went to Orlando and Treasure Island, Florida. This is at Treasure Island. My guys in all their bright neon yellow glory! For this layout I used Connie Prince's newest release. Here July 2017 Grab Bag - Vitamin Sea. Here is a better look at that. (The image is linked to the grab bag, which will be broken down next week. If you are reading this after 7/19/2017, use THIS link to view the items). 

July 2017 Grab Bag - Vitamin Sea by Connie Prince. Includes 6 full-size products, fully revealed in the additional images on the product page. 



Last but not least is that cute little blonde boy at the bottom and everyone's favorite mouse! This is another vacation layout. yay! Our parents rented a wonderful house for us while we were all down in Orlando. Eli and Nikki got to stay in this fun Mickey Mouse bedroom. I used Bella Gypsy's newest collection Magic Moments: Here's to the Ears. Magic Moments is a new series that Bella Gypsy will be doing. Here is a closer look at the 1st edition of it: 

Many parts of life are beautiful, but some moments are just pure magic! The Magic Moments Collection is an undertaking 11 years in the making--join Bella Gypsy as we explore every magical moment our imaginations can and hearts can hold. 

Here's To The Ears is all about the mouse. Or, mice! It all started with a mouse, and the beginning is a very good place to start. Capture all of the childhood (and adult!) memories you have with this amazing collection. 

Well, that is all I have for today. Check back later this week for a feature on one of my all-time favorite digital scrapbooking designers. 

Do you have any new release layouts this week? Link me up! I always love to be enabled when it comes to this wonderful hobby. Or any "magic moments" layouts! Show me what you got!