• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

GingerScraps Nov. Buffet & Halloween 2017


It is that time again. The 1st of the month brings us a new Buffet at GingerScraps! That also means October has come to a close. With these in mind, I am going to show some of the items from this month's Buffet and wrap everything up with a quick look at our Halloween last night. I would just like to say before we get started...I am so sleepy!!

This month's Buffet has very fall inspired colors! It reminds me of a dreary, misty, Autumn day. I probably should come up with a better word than dreary. I love those kinds of days! In fact they are probably my favorite kind. Don't get me wrong. I see the beauty in  and enjoy bright sunny Summer days, right along with the rainy and snowy ones. Well, I love love love snow! Anyway, typical Autumn days are my fav. These colors capture that feeling for me.

It is always interesting to see what the designers at GingerScraps create off the same color palate. Like I just mentioned, I see a dreary, misty Autumn day. The designers saw so much more than that! We have puppies, the forest, little boys, grandparents, and even winter!
Here are the kits/collection from the creative teams that I am on. Some will show my example layouts, some not. After you view these, make sure you take a look at the video. It showcases everything!

GingerScraps November 2017 Buffett









and here is my layout using In The Woods Bundle Pack by Connie Prince:





I created two layouts using Capturing Fall by Miss Mis Designs and Dagi's template set:




Here is the video of the entire GingerScraps November 2017 Buffet. All the goodies the designers have made. It is so much they had to put all the images in a video!



As promised, here is our Halloween from last night. Volume Two of our nertastic Harry Potter family. Let me tell you. Halloween on a Tuesday is for the birds! I left work early in order to get the kiddo picked up, dinner ate, homework done, and dressed up in time to trick-or-treat. My sister had to do it for THREE kids! She is super woman. I got my one ready just in the nick of time.

I will say that it was one of the most fun Halloween trick-or-treating that we have ever done. All of them over the years has had their ups and downs. The past two years though were fun, just not as much as this year. Last year it was just my kid and 6 adults trick or treating. lol. His entourage. The year before that he got to trick-or-treat with this cousins, but his ultra nerd costume was a bit much for it. This year though there was so much laughing and fun to be had!


I hope you all had a Happy Halloween for those who partake in it. Link me up with your costumes in the comments!