• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

FROM THE ARCHIVES -- VOLUME TWO

 

I am not really sure what the heading photo has to do with this. Except it looks kind of like a gallery, and I like the giraffes. And there is a giraffe in the layout I Scrapped. So I chose it to be the heading photo from the 2nd edition of looking at photos from my archives. 

I've been scrapping since 2009. I've been adding layouts to the digital scrapbooking world's galleries since 2010. Now, a lot of those galleries and stores are no more. However, GingerScraps and Sweet Shoppe Designs still are! I have layouts in their galleries going back to 2010. Mostly starting around 2011 though. And sadly, a lot of the designers are not designing and selling anymore either. But, if they are still selling, I will be adding their store information & maybe some of my favorite things currently in their store to the post. I would be surprised if some of the products from 2010 are still in store. Without further ado...


This layout is from 2010. My son was not 2 months old at that time. He was 3. However, I was, and still am a repeat photo scrapper. I don't disregard a photo because I've already scrapped it. Some of my favorite photos have been scrapped 5+ times over the years. But this one is of my sweet little 2-month-old baby. With his head full of crazy hair! And his little panda bear. Of course, my son had panda bears. Multiple ones. 

For this layout, I used a long-retired kit from a long-retired designer. She was one of the very first creative teams I was on. Credits are: Never Stop Growing by Marshmella Designs