• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Summer Digital Scrapbooking Supplies | Vol. Two

 

It is time for another edition of Summer Digital Scrapbooking Supplies. I just love that heading photo. I love swimming pools and pineapples. I think it is fast becoming my favorite fruit. Anyway, I am not here to talk about my favorite fruit. I am here to showcase some great digital scrapbooking supplies that are great for scrapping those Summer memories. 

I am going to be delving into the archives and new releases of GingerScraps for today's digital scrapbooking supplies. I will say like I usually do...I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!

GingerScraps Summer Scrapbooking Supplies

Did you know that GingerScraps has an entire section dedicated to just Summer goodies? Well, they do! You can check that out right HERE. There are literally over 300 pages in that category! I am going to showcase just a small percentage of that on today's post. 

I am just going to showcase some kits and collections. I was planning on doing more. But this blog post got a bit out of hand. haha. So, I will be back next week with templates, word art, and more! All Summer inspired, of course! This post is going to be image-heavy, so I will try and keep my chatterbox self to a minimum. I am going to start with some oldies, but goodies! I am delving back into around page 300 for the 1st five showcased of the great summertime digital scrapbooking kits/collection. Two of which are store collabs! Which are always my favorite due to the different designers coming together to create them! (images are linked to their counterpart in the store.) 

Splash - Kit by CathyK Designs


GingerBread Ladies Collab: Berry Sweet Summer

Berry Sweet Summer: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers. This kit includes: 1 Full Alphas 37 Papers 58 Elements This product was the Challenge Reward collab for July 2015. Please remember to check your stash and make sure you do not already have this- prior to purchasing it.

GingerBread Ladies Collab: Tropical Treasures

Tropical Treasures: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers. This kit includes: 1 Full Alpha 33 Papers 60 Elements 11 Photo/ Paper Word Masks 2 Templates - (png, psd, tif, and page files included) This product was the Challenge Reward collab for June 2014. Every month we feature a new Collab that can be yours for FREE if you complete 10 or more challenges during that month. Once the month has ended, and rewards sent to all those that are eligible, the collab will be reveled and available for purchase.

Let Freedom Ring Digital Scrapbooking Kit


Waves of Summer by Lindsay Jane



Aloha by LDragDesigns

Let's get tropical with this beautiful summery and hawaiian collection by LDragDesigns! You will find lots of themed elements and tropical green foliage. This product contains 92 elements, 16 patterned and 14 solid papers

Summer Nights KIT by Heather Z Scraps


Hello Sunshine - Page Kit - by Neia Scraps

Hello Sunshine Sunny days are finally here! Make sure to scrap it! Whether it is fun in the sun, a happy-go-lucky moment, or you just need a little bright and fun in your life. Hello Sunshine by Neia Scraps is just that collection. Packed full of Summery themed goodness. Bright yellows, oranges, crisp greens, and beautiful blues. You'll find everything you need to scrap those sunny moments in your life, and more!

Surf's Up Digital Scrapbook Kit


Here Comes The Sun - Kit by Aprilisa Designs



Summer Fun Kit by Blue Heart Scraps

Summertime and it is hot hot hot! Have you begun making those summer memories yet? How are you cooling off? These summer days when you are soaking in the rays will keep on shining on! It’s time to let the summer fun start and don’t forget – life really is the best in flip flops!!

GingerBread Ladies Monthly Mix: Summer Staycation



#2020 May - Bundle Collection by Connie Prince



Sunshine & Rainbows - Bundle - by Neia Scraps

Sunshine & Rainbows A beautiful Spring day with slight breezes that catch you as it passes. The switch from rain to sunshine that leaves a lovely rainbow in the sky. Sunshine and Rainbows is that in a digital scrapbooking collection. Bright spring colors, beautiful budding flowers, flitting butterflies, raindrops and rainbows...and so much more. Ger swept away in all thing Rainbows and Sunshine
Well, that is all I have for today. It was a lot though. Make sure you check back next week for some more fun digital scrapbooking supplies inspired by all things Summer. See ya then!