• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

GingerScrap's Buffet | June 2021


Happy Tuesday, and Happy June! We are near to Summer and halfway through 2021! Just like it does year after year, it kind of blows my mind that we are already here. What is strange though, is that it doesn't really feel like Summer here in Georgia. This weekend it was in the 70s! Memorial Day weekend is usually spent in my sister's pool and grilling out. This year was spent at her kitchen table playing games and eating yummy food smoked by my brother-in-law. It was still a lot of fun. And as much as I love swimming, it was an amazing cooler day for other things!

In fact, I spent my Monday off work outside with this guy. It was too pretty not to get out and go to our favorite place and walk. There was a lot of laughter, and photos (much to the teenager's aggravation). It was unfortunate that Jeremy had to work. However, I do cherish these moments of just me and the kiddo. He called them "Me and You Day" since he was about 4 years old. That has kind of stuck. We don't really get a chance to have entire days just for us. But we do now have mini "Me and You Days." 
A lot of fun is had during these times. And without a doubt, we get out if the weather allows, and find yummy places to eat lunch. I really do love these moments. It will be just a few short years and he will be grown and will not have time for these moments as much. It is already looming close. He has marching band camp coming up next month! At least one day a week during that time, he will be gone for 12 hours...TWELVE HOURS! He isn't overly looking forward to it. haha. 

But I really came here to talk about the new selection of Buffet goodies from GingerScraps. With the new month, comes new deals, new collections, and new colors. If you are new to digital scrapbooking or GingerScraps, let me explain. Actually, I will take it directly from GingerScrap's site: 
The GingerScraps Buffet is an All You Can Eat .... or rather Scrap, Buffet. Each month the amazing GingerBread Ladies will be given a color palette, and they will create delicious goodies for you. You can mix and match, 'till your hearts content! Think of it like a way to totally customize a Mega Collab, "eat" as little or as much as you would like, after all..... you can indulge all day long and it never counts towards your calories for the day. So hurry, go fill up your "plate" and feel free to come back for seconds!
To add to that information... The Buffet comes out on the 1st of every month. And, everything in the Buffet is at least 50% off the regular price for the 1st week! Great color combos at great prices. This month reminds me of great colors for scrapping those Father's Day moments coming up. 

And I will say this. The usual disclaimer! I am on creative teams across the digital scrapbooking community. That does include Ginger Scraps. What does that mean? I get some products for free in order to make layouts for advertisement purposes. If they make them on my blog, it is because I love them. Now, with that being said, here are some great GingerScraps Buffet designs that are out today, along with some of my layouts. I will also round it up with a fun non-buffet layout as well! 

I am going to start with the layout for this one. I used two different products from the Buffet. I used Smile, Breathe and Go Slowly by HeartMade Scrapbook. You can check out the bundle HERE and just the kit HERE. I also used June Memories 1. by Tinci Designs. Below you will see the bundle and then a closer look at just the kit of Smile, Breathe and Go Slowly. As well as the template pack. Here is my layout: 








Up next is a collection from my latest favorite designer showcase here at Shawn Bear Scraps...Aprilisa Designs! I love this collection. I don't scrap myself that often. In fact, I don't have many photos of myself to scrap with. I should probably work on that. But I have mentioned before my love of criss-cross patterned papers. I couldn't pass up using this one! Below you will see my layout, a look at the collection, and then the kit. This is called, My Story. And of course...my face :-) I love bundle that come with template packs as well!






As promised. Here is a really fun layout. It is using an older collection and a new template set from Meagan's Creations. You're Super Collection Bundle (and kit) and You're Super Templates by Meagan's Creations. I will show you the fun layout featuring my youngest nephew and the digital scrapbooking supplies used for it. 





Whew!! That was a lot. But they were a lot to scrap with. I hope you find something you like. At the very least, my layouts. :-) I will be back later this week with another installment of Wordless Wednesday. And hopefully back at the end of the week, or weekend with some more new layouts and digital scrapbooking supplies to showcase. 

Happy Scrapping!