• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

When Life Gives you Lemons...Scrap It! | Vol. 2

 

Welcome back to some lemony goodess, digital scrapbooking style! I was kind of blown away at how many lemon inspired digital scrapbooking supplies are out there! Enough to have two blog posts showcasing them. I mean honestly, I probably could have done three posts. But I am going to keep it to just the two. 

There is a LOT of lemon and lemonade inspired digital scrapbooking supplies out there. More than you might actually think! So today we are going to check out: 

Lemon and Lemonade Digital Scrapooking Supplies 

You know the drill if you have been around here for longer than a post. But I will always say...

Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With the creative teams I am on, I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for their advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!


How great is this?! A week after last week's post, I got the opprotunity to work with this MASSIVE collection from Simple Pleasure Designs. 


a zest for life bundle: simple pleasure designs by jennifer fehr

A NEW digital scrapbook BUNDLE from Simple Pleasure Designs by Jennifer Fehr, A ZEST FOR LIFE! This vibrant & ZESTY collection will motivate you to capture the sweet, special moments & excitement for life of those closest to you or simply document those hot summer evenings spent sipping lemonade on the front porch. Colourful & Fun! You are going to LOVE this one! btw... It's HUGE! One of Jennifers BIGGEST collections! The bundle includes the KIT with 20 Patterned Background Papers with 6 alternates for a total of 26 gorgeous grungy retro LEMONY backgrounds, a coordinating set of 15 Solid Background Papers, 2 Alphas presented in individual .PNG format and over 100 Embellishments including banners, bee, boards, bottle caps, bows, brads, bunting, buttons, candy, citrus, ephemera, an assortment of gorgeous flowers and foliage, frames, hearts, lemon, lemonade, lemon slices, lime, notepad, orange, paint, plaques, ribbons, stitch, tags, tapes, word art and word strips. Purchase the BUNDLE and receive 6 Extra Packs

And here are my layouts with this collection: 




Fruity - Lemon - Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Kristin Aagard Designs




Squeeze the Day by Bella Gypsy Designs




Let's Get Fruity: Lemon Lime Kit by Blue Heart Scraps 




Lemonade Season by Clever Monkey Graphics




LEMON SQUEEZY page kit | by ForeverJoy Design




Lemon Squeezy | Kit by Mommyish




Lemonade Stand by FranB Designs




Strawberry Lemonade Kit by Gina Miller




Lemons and Berries by Grace Lee




Strawberry Lemonade Template Duo by Gina Miller




Lemon Tree by Lynne-Marie




Squeeze The Day | Kit by ninigoesdigi




Lemon Drop by Paula Kesselring




About Lemons & Life Kit by Pink Reptile Designs




Pink Lemonade: Collection + FWP by River Rose Designs




Pink Lemonade: COLLECTION & *FWP* by Studio Flergs




I mean...WOW!! Who knew that there were that many lemon inspired digital scrapbooking designs out there?! I have been around for years, and I really didn't know. I mean, I knew there were out there. But I didn't know at that extent! I am excited about it. Because like I said, I love me some pink and yellow. 

I am now thinking about other themes that I dont normally think about. What else is out there in such great abound like this? What theme do you think we should check out next?