• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Panda Digital Scrapbooking Supplies

 


Well, it was bound to happen right?! If you know me for longer than a minute, you know one thing about me. I LOVE PANDA BEARS! I have my whole life. I dont know why, or what started it. I just always have. 

My nickname Shawn Bear comes from that. Any reports I had to write in school I either wrote about panda bears, or Ancient Egypt. I buy all the panda things, and wear all the panda things I can! I have panda figurines, jewelry, clothes, pillows, blankets, purses, shoes...you name it! I even have panda bear digital scrapbooking supplies! 

If one comes out, I snap it right up. And after the successful posts about lemons, I got to thinking about other themes that might not be traditional for digital scrapbooking. The usual holidays and life events. I like looking for things less themey. Like lemons and panda bears! 

Panda Bear Digital Scrapbooking Supplies


You can also check out all the fun panda inspired blog posts I have written over the many years this blog has been around HERE

And I want to say that for our 15 year wedding anniversary, my hubby took me to FEED A PANDA BEAR!! How exciting is that? Miss Lun Lun. **heart**

I cried like a baby when he told me what he got me for our anniversary. I actually managed to hold it together though when I got to be so close to her, and feed her. 

There was a little girl there with us, and she was so excited. It made it all the more better honestly. You know...a nearly 40 year old woman just as excited as the 7-8 year old. One of the best gifts I have ever gotten! 

But now...on to the Panda Bear Digital Scrapbooking Supplies. (You know there will be layouts too!) 

You know the drill if you have been around here for longer than a post. But I will always say...

Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With the creative teams I am on, I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for their advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!


Wassa, bae? by Amanda Yi

A digital scrapbooking collection by Amanda Yi, Wassa Bae, celebrates a fun night out for sushi or creating yummy dinners of your own. What is the meaning of life without a little hot spice in it?  Document your adventures with this fun collection!


Together Apart - Kit by Connie Prince




Travelogue Georgia - Kit by Connie Prince 




Animated Dream: Kung Fu by Meagan's Creations & WendyP Designs

Animated Dream: Kung Fu by Meagan's Creations and Wendy P designs is the next installment in their movie series. Inspired by Kung Fu Panda, this kit is perfect for scrapping special friendships, karate tournaments or even Chinese take out nights!


Panda-Monium! by Magical Scraps Galore 

Panda-Monium is an oriental style collection including some super cute Pandas and lots of Chinese-inspired goodies as well as non-themed elements. In beautiful pinks and greens, this collection is just in time to welcome spring, and is perfect to scrap your pictures at the China Pavilion in Epcot, a vacation to Asia, a visit to your local botanical gardens, a night out at your favorite Chinese restaurant, a visit to Chinatown, a recent  adoption, and so much more!

My Layout using Panda-Monium




My Favorite Place - Page Kit - by Neia Scraps




Lovely Day-Kit by Meghan Mullens


My Layout with Lovely Day!




Baby Panda kit by Scrapbookcrazy Creations




Baby Panda Girl Kit by Scrapbookcrazy Creations






Tu Tu Cute Kit by Scrapbookcrazy Creations




Born to be a unicorn - bundle by WendyP Designs

A digital scrapbooking collection by WendyP Designs, Born to Be a Unicorn, is inspired by dreams, sparkles and magic. What if panda wanted to be a unicorn? Well he can and this collections celebrates the imagination and uniqueness inside us all. Create layout after layout of the ways you chase rainbows in your life!
This is probably my most favorite panda kit/collection ever! It is the kit that made me want to be on WendyP's creative team. And I am now! Yay! But here are my multiple layouts using this collection. 




And here are some layouts of mine from over the years with some designs that have been retired. 

credits: Panda Collection - Bundle by Paty Greif




credits: Wild Things - Core Bundle by Connie Prince




credits: Heart Of Gold-Kit by Meghan Mullens