• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING CHRISTMAS SONGS | "WHITE CHRISTMAS" | "Sisters"



I interrupt our regular scheduled Christmas Songs to bring you another song! This one isn't a "Christmas song per se" but it is in a Christmas movie, and my favorite to boot. Remember back to this post when I was talking about the song "Sisters" from the movie "White Christmas". Well, I thought it would be a great song to showcase some digital scrapbooking supplies. 

It helps that I have the beset sister around!! My sister, Nikki. And before you ask. No, we are not twins. lol. We get that asked a lot. There is less than 2 years between us though. And when you get in your 30s, you might as well be the same age. haha. She is my baby sister. 

But more than that, she is my best friend. My better half for most of my life. She is a mom of 3 wonderful boys. She is super hard working, and is always in school to better herself. She is one of those people that always loves to learn. Graduated top of her class in high school, and just kept on rocking that amazing brain of hers. 

So much of who I am today (the good parts) is because she was by my side growing up. And that kind of relationship is to be commemorated. Kept forever in digital scrapbooking memories. 

So, with that in mind, here are some great digital scrapbooking supplies for Sisters!

 


Digital Scrapbooking Christmas Songs | "Sisters"


Sisters - Kit by Aprilisa Designs



#sisters element pack by Amy Wolfe Desgins 



Blessings: Sisters by Grace Lee and Meagan's Creations



March BYOC Siblings Element Pack by Just Jaimee 



Sister Act Bundle by MDD Designs 



My Sister, My Friend {Full Kit} by North Meets South Studios



Girl Time - Mini Kit | Designed by Soco



A Beautiful Life: Soul Sisters Kit by Simple Pleasure Designs & Studio Basic & The Nifty Pixel






And a post like this wouldn't be complete without some of my sister layouts. This first one even has a line from the song "Sisters" in it!! ..."There was never such devouted sisters"... 
It is stuck in my head now. haha That turd in the last layout is my brother in law. I call him a turd with all the love in my heart. He knows it! 


credits: #believeinmagic: Glass Slipper by Amber Shaw & Studio Flergs




credits: Anthology-Wild by Digilicious Designs & Meghan Mullens

credits: Brothers and Sisters by Heather Roselli & Meghan Mullens and Fit To Burst - Templates by Aprilisa Designs

credits: Hey tough Girl - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs

And lastly I leave you with a picture of pictures. This was in my MeeMaw's bedroom after she died. My sweet sweet MeeMaw. This is a lot of photos of Nikki and me growing up. With my Mom peppered in there too. 



Happy Scrapping! 

La'Shawn is a 39 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!