• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Why So Blue? | Pop It

Good Sunday evening. Marshmella Designs has a new kit out called Pop It. This kit has beautiful elements that with pop right off the page! The background papers are all neutral colors and the elements have a bright pop of teal! This kit includes 9 papers, 47 elements, 45 preshaded elements, a full set of alphas, numbers and symbols. And for a limited time there is also a FREE quickpage!! I just loved working with this kit. The colors are beautiful and the elements work with just about anything. You can also buy the papers and elements separate if you like. Check it out (image is linked)













Here are the pages I made with this beautiful kit.


----------------



On a side note: I was looking around on where I could donate to help Haiti. I struggled with donating at all. I had thoughts of we have so many needy people here in America that need our help that will be neglected because all of our money is going out of America. I also had thoughts of if something like that happened here, would people rally like that for us? I was appalled that I actually thought these things. I know many people have thought these things because I have heard similar things said. But I came to the realization that they might not be American but they are human and they are still children of God. So, I was looking for a place to donate money when I saw a facebook post from a scrapbook designer about a collaboration coming out called One Love. To quote straight from Scrap Orchards sight: this kit is "Forty-eight designers from around the community have joined together to bring you this incredible kit with the common purpose of raising funds for Haitian aid and relief. Our theme, "One Love", symbolizes not only our heartfelt effort to help the people of Haiti, but also encompasses the diverse styles of all the designers involved in this project. This kit represents the diversity of our community and shows that even though we are all different, when we come together the result is truly spectacular.

The profits from the sale of this kit will be donated to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. We chose the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund not only because it embodies the spirit of One Love, but also because 100% of the donations will go to the relief and recovery efforts in Haiti and because they are working to provide both immediate relief and long-term support to the earthquake survivors.

This beautiful kit includes 114 papers, 356 elements, 3 alphabets, 6 page templates and 1 hybrid template and 16- 12 in. x 12 in. .png quick pages."
I bought it and it is truly amazing. Here is the link. There is too much to preview here. I have already made this blog a bit long. I will show you one of the pages I have made with the kit. That is below. I don't want to preach to anyone, but if you haven't taken the time to donate to help our fellow humans, this would be the opportunity to do so. And you get a little something in return. Well, a big something in return!






Happy Scrapping & God Bless!



-La'Shawn




yogovonne

Wow was für ein schöner Blog und auch tolle Layouts hast du! Klasse

Stella

What stunning layouts! The kit is nice and has beautiful elements. TFS!
Stella

Anonymous

gorgeous layouts !!