• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Silly Goose & My Guy

Well my week is almost over and I couldn't be happier! It has been one of those weeks! Work has beat me down. I am kinda on the negative side anyway. But I have been trying to stay positive here of late. It is hard when I spend 12 hours a night surrounded by negativity and constant complaining. Ugh! So, I am so drained but thankful I only have one more night to go. But enough of my own complaining (lol) and off to some awesome scrapping news!

There is a new designer in town and she is one you are going to want to keep your eye on!! She has been designing freebies for a while and rocks out some awesome layouts! I would be talking about Lisa, designing under: Aprilisa Designs. She and I are on a CT together and I just loved her layouts and I followed her blog and her freebies. The next thing I knew, she was opening a store. I am so stoked for her!! I can't wait to see what she designs next. I just know it is going to be great. As for now, she has some awesome stuff in her store and some great stuff going on so check it out!! (all images are linked)




Not only is she having this sale, but with any purchase until the 31st you get her endless love mini kit for free. Might also want to check out the alpha while you are over there!! :wink wink:






Here are two of her beautiful kits in the store now:






Affection and the cute stamp alpha to go with it




Some pages of mine done with this kit :)






and simplicity




and my silly goose





thanks for stopping by and listening to me ramble!
Happy Scrapping!
-La'Shawn

Lisa

Oooh... La Shawn!
You're my dream come true...! LOL
Sorry for my late visit here. It has been crazy weeks since I start to join a store, LOL. I still don'tknow how to manage my time, between designing, scrapping, blogging and other life... hahaha..


Thanks for the shout out about my designs. And of course for the lovely layouts. I love them all.