• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Puzzle Pieces

Good Monday Morning. I know it is early, but it is late for me. I am about to head to bed. The normal "I got to get rest for the upcoming work week" stuff. :) But before I do that, I want to share with you some scrappy goodness. Amanda Carlson has some new items out this week. And this week the colors are more geared towards the boys. Although, as some of her CT proved, you can scrap the girlie's in your life with this fantastic items as well. But you know me, I am never going to pass up the chance to scrap one of my boys. And you might be surprised to see who it is! :) As always click away b/c it will take you to her store so you can stock up. Right now, each item is only a $DOLLAR$ Woot! Can't beat that!

Starting this colorful goodness is the Puzzled paper pack. Full of blues, greens, browns, and whites. Contains 5 patterned papers and 5 solid papers.


Next up is Puzzled elements. If you or your loved one likes puzzles, this is for sure your kit. I didn't go that way though. Isaiah just likes to throw puzzle pieces around. This kit is versatile enough for non puzzle kits as well.



Last but not least is the cool alpha that goes with it. I will be using this in other pages I am sure. Love the circle brad looking alpha. And I am just in love with the colors of this kit!


and here is the page I made with it. It isnt Isaiah. It is however someone that looks a whole lot like him. Or I guess it is the other way around right? :) This is Jeremy, my hubby, when he was not much older than Isaiah is now I would think. No older than a year. They look SO much a like. Although, even looking at the photo, I can tell that Jerr was much more calm than Isaiah is. He would be over the top with the expressions and a blur if he was in this photo. lol. Well, here it is:

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'

♥, La'Shawn