• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

It's Official Now

I know I have posted some great products from Danielle's store already but now it is official:

I AM NOW A STARLET!

Woot!! I just ♥ working with her awesome designs!!! Speaking of that, head over to our starlet blog. There is a freebie QP from yours truly today. Click HERE for that. and March's desktop from Heather. Click HERE for that!! :)

I used Techie Dreams for the quickpage I made.this kit is bursting with techie goodness, bright & fun colors, and the cutest elements! There is also a rockin' pink mouse! It is perfect for those tech girls in your life. Well, are we not all kinda tech girls being addicted to this digiscrapping and spending so much time in front of the computer? lol. I think you are going to want to add this to your scrappin' stash! :) Check it out:


and here is a preview to the quickpage. Remember the link to grab the page is up above.

Thanks for stopping by!

♥ until next time!!