• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Sweet Monster QP FREEBIE

Good morning! I hope this post is finding everyone well! It is finding me in need of surgery! :( I have a lot of posts scheduled to come out this week so the blog shouldn't see much of a slack, but my scrapping will this week. :( I have to have my gallbladder out...if my Dr ever decides to make up their mind. It took them all week to figure out my gallbladder actually was bad and had to come out. I knew this since last Friday. I love when Dr.'s don't listen to the patient. I love even more when the Dr just puts my symptoms in the computer to try to figure out what is wrong with me. I guess my Dr relies on Web MD!!! Anyway, I digress.....

I have a fantastic freebie for you today!! One of my favorite designers is Pure Creativity Designs. I am not on her CT or anything. I would love to be, but I am on DSC quick page team and with being on that, I got to work with her fantastic kit "Ooga Booga!" I have been eyeing this kit for ages. This kit is perfect for scrapping those adorable monsters in our lives. ;) As always with Chelcee's kits it is jam packed with gorgeous papers and fantastic elements. So here is your freebie with this fantastic kit:
you can click the image or HERE to download. And if you would like to grab this awesome kit, check it out (as always, you can click the image to go to the store to buy it) :)

******************

Also want to tell you about a great sale going on. It is Lisa's birthday and she has her whole store on sale: (Image is linked to store)

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin'

Paula

I hope things go well with your surgery and your are felling better soon.

Vampeyes

Thank you for sharing, what a great qp!