Gimme Layers!

by - November 17, 2011



Well you know what today is. It is new release day at TDC. There are some pretty awesome designs going on over there!! Even though I am not on the CT anymore, I am a huge fan of those ladies and their rockin' designs!! They sure know how to tempt a girl's paypal!! ♥ However, today I am here to show you some awesome new template!! When I use CQC templates, I always come away from the scrapping experience so happy! "I used all my elements and then some!!" lol. I love it! So here you go. This weeks newness.

Gimme Layers LIte Vol. 11
by Cluster Queen Creations




and here is my layout:

(Kit: Boys Rule - Full kit by Little Butterfly Wings)

See?!? I would have never used all those wonderful elements on my own. :) But I love how this layout turned out!! Make sure you go grab these bad boys (girls?) up!!
I am off to bed.
Happy Scrapping!
♥ La'Shawn

You May Also Like

0 comments