• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

La'Shawn's Pick of the Week


Uptopia by Captivated Visions (retired) 


Well, normally it is Jerr's pick of the week. But he is really sick. He NEVER gets sick. But when he does, boy he does. So, since I get sick when the wind blows funny and I rather not have to deal with puking every few mins, he is closed off in the bedroom. I had some time to scrap today. Since I trimmed back on my CTs, I had the chance to go into my very large kit stash and scrap. It was a lot of fun to go in there and look around and pick one out. It took me getting all the ways down to the U's before I picked on out. lol. This kit is retired and I have never used it. sigh...I am sure I have quite a few like that in my stash. So, I hope I get more time to scrap in the future. So, here is my layout:

(also used freebie template -altered- by Colie's corner)


Well, I am off to do more scrapping! Woot! Happy Scrapping!