I have some new layouts! Most of them with some awesome new digi-goodness too. :) I was a scrapping machine this weekend. I couldnt wait to sit down and scrap. I am SO happy to be back to that point. I suggest that if you ever get to a point of losing your mojo, take some time off. For real! It really helped me. Anyway, here are some of my layouts I scrapped this past week and weekend.

credits:
These Small Moments
These Small Moments Grid Paper
These Small Moments Alphas
and
Sketchology: Scrap This Way

by Bella Gypsy



Credits:
Spring Cleaning by Jen Yurko
and
Gimme Layers With Words Vol 2.
by Cluster Queen Creations


credits:

Bump in the Night: Collection by Jen C Designs


credits:

One Crazy Kid {Full Kit}by Trixie Scraps Designs
and
Freebie Template by Little Green Frog Designs
Fonts: Burst my Bubble and FFF TUSJ

So, that is some of my layouts this past week....I told myself I wasnt going to scrap so much of my son...that really worked. lol.
Post a Comment