• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Friday!




Happy Friday!! I didnt think today would ever get here. Seriously I sat at work the last four hours and it felt like a week! Those last four hours kick my rear every time come Friday morning. I have lots of new digi goodness to show you. I wont overload you in one post. But you will love what these designers are kicking out this week. Some about the spring colors just make me happy! So I was happy scrapping this week! :)

by Aprilisa Designs

and here is my layout:



by Pixelily Designs
This kit is a great choice for journaling or memory keepers. While it is made especially to record every March moment, it goes well for your P52, too.

and here is my layout. Perfect kit for my Project 52!

by Lara's Digi World

This kit was a bit more out of my comfort zone but those cute elements and colors were just screaming to scrap me!! Here is my layout:

I also use a great set of templates:

by Jumpstart Designs

Can you believe that isnt all of it? I told you I was happy scrapping this week. I love having my mojo back!! I hope you have a great Friday!
Happy Scrapping!