• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Taken!


Hello!
Did you know that Bella Gypsy and Truman Studios had a huge bundle collaboration that came out last week?! I was so excited that they all collaborated together. They really rocked out the products! Not to mention another great theme behind the digi.
It has taken me nearly 30 years to be happy with who I am. I have been extremely insecure my whole life. Well, as long as I can remember noticing things about myself. Even when I was super skinny. I found something else to focus on. However, at 28 years old, I am (most days) completely happy with who I am.
Now dont get me wrong. I have my days. My "fat days" where no matter what I put on, what anyone tells me, or what I tell myself, I feel fat fat fat fat fat. There are a few triggers to that. Some of them I cannot help be put myself around. However, I have  fantastic man in my life that loves every inch of my body and pretty soon, I am back on my being "sexy and I know it!' :)
anyway....for all that rambling. Here is their bundle. Goes along with all that rambling.

by Bella Gypsy and Truman Studio


That is a whole lot of awesome right? Seriously dont wanna miss out. But if you rather just have the kit or other pieces, they are in BG store.

Here is my layout. Pretty much saying what I just said above:



That's all this sexy woman has today. :)
Now, go get your scrap & sexy on!