• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Speaking of weeks...

Well, I seem to be back in the swing of things. It is my Friday. Woot! I am ready to be done with this yucky week! 


Speaking of weeks. ;) (Like how I did that? lol) I thought I would show you some of my recent project 52 pages. I am slowly getting caught up on them. I have only forgotten to take a photo for one week. That was this week, while I was in bed sick. sigh. But, I will figure out something to do for that page. I am about 4 pages behind before I get to scrapping that. 


Another week of being sick. This was a few weeks ago though. We were ALL sick in the house. Including poor Bug. So, had to scrap that. 

by Lindsay Jane




This was the week we were at the beach!! I love how this page turned out. It was totally because of the rocking collection I used. Probably the best beach collection I have come across. I will totally be using it again!!

by FayETTE designs


So, that is it for me today. A little bit of sickly a little bit of beachy, and a lot of project 52. :D 
Until next time!
Happy Scrapping!