• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Digital Scrapbooking - Sisters or Sisters in Law

Digital Scrapbooking - Sisters or Sisters in Law


One of the things I have always loved is being a sister. When I met my husband and he had a little sister, I knew what to do! Sister "in law" is just because she is my husband's sister. I like to think it more in terms my son does. Blood doesn't make family. She is my sister "in my heart." I used:


Digital Scrapbooking - Sisters or Sisters in Law

Do you know someone who is a little bit sassy, a little bit sugary, and a whole lotta cutie? Girl Talk was designed with my daughter and her friends in mind. They are fun, energy filled tweens who have the whole world at their fingertips. Filled with purple, pink, aqua, green, yellow, and orange this collection has something in there for every girl in your world. 

 The Collection includes: 

Girl Talk digital kit 


  • 21 patterened papers, 8 solid cardstock, over 100 elements, and 2 full glittered alphabets Girl Talk Messy Things 
  • 35 painty, stampy, scribblie, scattered bits and pieces Girl Talk A Little Bit Wordie 
  • 11 fun word art sayings in black for you to recolor plus one premade messy things cluster Girl Talk Stickie Thinngs 
  • 24 lables, tape and stickers to adorn your page plus 1 premade messy things cluster Girl Talk Planner Stickers 
  • over 100 stickers for your printing and planning pleasure


This layout is made by products I got for free from the designer. I provide layouts for the designers to showcase with their product and use in ads. Getting these products for free do not influence what I publish on Shawn Bear Scraps. All products showcased are products I love and want others to know about. Otherwise I make layouts for ad purposes and you never see it here on the blog!