• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Releases - Christmas, Harry Potter, & Mickey!


Another Friday has dawned. Which means it is time for new releases for all things digital scrapbooking. With everyone gearing up for Thanksgiving here in the states, and Black Friday sales all around, there are not many new goodies this week. I will just jump right into them though. As usual, all images are linked to their counterparts in the store.

Magic Moments: Fab Five by Bella Gypsy Designs

Oh, boy! When your squad is both magical and inseparable, you learn the value of true friendship. Come meet our pals, get an autograph if you can, even. And document all of your magical memories of the five best friends you could ask for with Magic Moments: Fab Five.

My Layout:
I don't have many photos with Mickey in them. Or the Fab 5. All the boys (son and nephews) went through their Mickey Mouse Clubhouse phase. They all had Mickey or Fab 5 birthday parties. I just don't have a lot of photos though. Which is sad. I do have photos of the kiddo and his cousins coming out the ears though. Or should I say the "Brousins".

Christmas Bells by Lindsay Jane

I love Lindsay Jane's kits/collections. They are always packed full of glittery goodness. Doesn't matter what time of the year it is. As a mother of a boy and aunty to 3 more, I am joking all the time I "need more princesses and glitter in my life!" I get that with her kits! I especially love the pretty light blue she added to her Christmas Bells kit.

My Layout:
See below for the template used.

Moments and memories vol. 5. by Tinci Designs

I loved this template pack so much I've already used it twice. The first layout was actually the one just shown. The layout with Lindsay Jane's Christmas Bells. I am a sucker for Tinci's templates. I love all the clustering and layering she has in them. I used it a 2nd time to start scrapping all those wonderful Harry Potter Halloween photos. This one is one of my favorite. He is just the cutest Harry Potter ever!!

My Layout:
Told you he was the cutest! I used School of Wizardry by Magical Scraps Galore! for the kit.


Travelogue Michigan - Kit by Connie Prince

Another edition of Connie Prince's Travelogue series. I've never been to Michigan in my life. I had zero difficulties scrapping with this kit though. Not only that, but the Travelogue series is all basically the same color scheme. You can mix and match! 

My Layout:

I said it wasn't much, but there was a nice amount to showcase today. With next Friday being Black Friday, I just know I am going to have so much more to show you! My sister is getting married on that day though. I will try to pop by and show you the goodies and sales from the talented group of people I work with. 

Make sure to check back Monday. I will be showcasing some great digital scrapbooking supplies for Thanksgiving. Also, next month starts a 4 part series here on the blog. Think Christmas...and music! 

See ya then and happy scrapping!