• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Harry Potter Digital Scrapbooking Supplies

Keeping with my ultra-nerdy Harry Potter theme I have going on the blog here lately! I thought that to go along with all those HP digital scrapbooking layouts I created (to go with all the Universal and Halloween photos), that I would showcase some actual Harry Potter digital scrapbooking supplies.

I did all the scouring of the inter-webs to find all these HP products. Most all of these I own personally and have used on multiple pages. There are copyright laws that affect a lot of what can and cannot be in a hit. They are usually generally themed and can be put together to bring you the whole idea of Harry Potter. It isn't too vague that you cannot get the theme of the kit/collection, and in turn your layout(s).

Surprisingly enough there has been an influx of HP themed digital scrapbooking supplies out this year. Which is perfect for me since we went to Universal this year, and dressed up as HP inspired characters for Halloween! I think that I am going to show you most (if not all) of the ones out there. I feel like there is bound to be one or two that I miss. Basically because I stick to a few stores. If I do miss one or some, make sure to link me up in the comments. I will gladly edit this post to include them! I will go ahead and say that I skipped looking on Etsy. All images are linked to their counterparts in the store. So hold on to your Hippogriff...there are a lot of them!!

Accio Scrapbook Supplies!!


Many parts of life are beautiful, but some moments are just pure magic! The Magic Moments Collection is an undertaking 11 years in the making--join Bella Gypsy as we explore every magical moment our imaginations can and hearts can hold.




The enchanted world of magic, wizardry and make believe, sends our imagination into over-drive - whatever our age, we are spellbound.  Looking for something to help you create your own works of art, then this fabulous collection of Ministry of Magic products will tick all those boxes and some. 



A magical kit dedicated to the world of Harry Potter. Perfect for your vacation to Universal Studios or just your love of the books & films. 26 Papers, 16 patterned & 10 solids. 2 Alphas (separated letters) and 90 amazing elements.



a collaboration by valorie wibbens + emily merritt

There's always room for a story that transports people to another place.
- j.k. rowling



A digital scrapbooking kit by Jady Day Studio, A Wizarding World will make your magical memories more beautiful than ever. 






All aboard the express train to Wizard School!  This MAGICAL kit is an homage to one of my all-time favorite book & movies series: Harry Potter.  The collection includes a kit, 4 alpha packs, 2 journal card packs, and a set of spell tags.  Don't miss any part of the WIZARD WORLD Collection!











For all wizard lovers out there, School of Wizardry will take you to the enchanted world of witchcraft and magic, dragons and castles, magic potions and flying broomsticks. Inspired by the Harry Potter books and theme park, this kit is packed with lots of unique themed elements to make your layouts even more magical!  This collection includes 1 full alpha, with numbers and punctuation, 30 textured papers, and 80 unique elements.



A digital scrapbooking cards pack by Traci Reed & Studio Flergs. Capture the magic of Hogwarts with this amazing Harry Potter inspired scoop from Studio Flergs & Traci Reed. Whether you are a fan of the books, the movie or both, this collection is for you.



A digital scrapbooking kit by Traci Reed & Studio Flergs. Capture the magic of Hogwarts with this amazing Harry Potter inspired scoop from Studio Flergs & Traci Reed. Whether you are a fan of the books, the movie or both, this collection is for you. Over 70 elements, 2 full alphas (separated letters) & 29 papers. All 4 house colors are included.



For this installment we bring you Project Mouse (Wizarding).  Grab your wand and hop on your broom!  We are taking the express train to a wizarding world!  We know its not exactly the "mouse", but it is undeniably MAGICAL.  Perfect for sipping butterbeers, costumes, documenting movie night or your favorite book, and of course, all things WIZARDRY.  This HUGE bundle is wonderful for card making, pocket scrapping and hybrid creations too!  All the cards are sized to fit "Project Life" style page protectors and templates, making them perfect for all your digital and hybrid pocket style creations.  






















As you can see there are so many great Harry Potter inspired digital scrapbooking supplies out there. A lot of these have add-ons that I did not show. Things such as flower packs and paint packs. Most of them actually. So if you see one (or all) of these that you like, make sure to take a look in the store for the rest of the items. For all these stores, doing a search with the kit/collection name should do it for you.

I hope you enjoyed these! Let me know if you grab any. Link me up with your layout! I love to see other awesomely nerdy layouts! Also if you know of another kit/collection that I have missed, let me know. I will add it to this post.

Have a magical day!