• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

More Spring Digital Scrapbooking Layouts

 

Spring is still kicking full force here in North Georgia. Beautiful blooms all around me, and absolutely reeking havoc on my sinuses! Yesterday I came straight home from work and went to bed. I feel loads better today, and I am here to show you my Spring inspired layouts I mentioned in my last post

Spring is my least favorite season, and honestly it is my least favorite when it comes to scrapping. Don't get me wrong. I love a good collection/kit filled with flowers. I prefer bright and bold colors though. Spring usually comes with muted and pastels. However, the designers I work with really can knock it out of the park. 

And in full transparency, I do get collections for free. I get them in order to make layouts for the designer to use with their advertisements. I am not required to showcase them here on my personal blog. If they make it to the blog, it means I love them and want to share them with you all! So on to the fun stuff. Layouts and digital scrapbooking supplies. 

Up first is this cute little boy in his Easter morning best. I went back in the archives for this photo. Back to 2015. It blows my mind that 2015 was 6 years ago!! Look how little Isaiah looks here. He hardly comes to my chest in the photo of him and me. He is now as tall as I am! For this layout I used Hop Into Spring! by HeartMade Scrapbook and Come Full Circle Templates by Miss Fish Designs. 



Up next is two layouts from one collection. I don't often scrap two. I am usually a one layout and done kinda of gal. Then I collect the collections/kits forever. That is the collector at heart that I am. haha. However, I am a huge fan of Aprilisa's designs. I should be. I've been on her team for 10+ years now. However, her painted papers and templates are some of my all time favorite. I would bet that I have close to 1000 of her templates. Seriously! Considering that this template set I used is Picture Perfect 223 and there are 4 templates per pack usually. I might need a hard drive for just her stuff. I actually should do a post of my favorites from her. For this layout I used her Blooming Into Spring Bundle
Blooming Into Spring - Bundle is created by Aprilisa Designs Includes: Blooming Into Spring - Kit Blooming Into Spring - Cards Blooming Into Spring - Painted Papers Blooming Into Spring - Alpha Picture Perfect 223.



Up next is a lovely collection from Lindsay Jane. It is another one that I scrapped two layouts with. Maybe I like Spring collections more than I thought. haha. Actually, I love a good Bee collection. Which is kinda funny. Considering you've never seen a fat woman run as quick as I do when I see/hear a bee. I will push children to the ground to get away from them. hahah..joking...maybe. :-) I think it might be because my favorite color is yellow. And it is real hard to make a bee kit without that lovely color. I also really like hexagons for some reason. haha. Anyway, here are my layouts using Bee Happy Collection by Lindsay Jane. Also, look how much older Isaiah looks from that first Easter layout from 2015 above to this year!! 






And for my last layout today, it is more of a March and St. Patrick's Day layout. But it is very cute! Especially the little pup shown here. Meet Duck! My sister and brother in law's new puppy. Earlier this year their beloved lab, Doc, passed away. It was very hard on everyone. Especially the youngest of my nephews. He told his parents it left a "hole in their family". That they are a two dog and 1 cat family. He is too smart and cute for his own good! So, meet Duck!! And check out Lucky gnome - Bundle by WendyP Designs


That is all I have for today. And I think might be all i have for the Spring inspired digital scrapbooking layouts. For right now anyway. I think I am going to scour the stores and showcase some of my favorite Spring inspired digital scrapbooking supplies. For your scrapping pleasure! And don't forget... the start of May (which is just around the corner) is National Scrapbooking Day! So much new designs and so much sales will be going on. 




La'Shawn is a 37 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 12 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!