• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

So much scrap goodness!

Good morning. I am about to get ready to head out to the pool with the family. It is Thursday. My last day off of the week. :( But new release day at The DigiChick! I know I say it ever week. There is a lot of amazing items new at the store this week. But this week I mean there is a LOT of them! I really didnt know where to start. :)
To start this post out I want to show you something awesome. Cluster Queen creations has made her first kit! You would never guess it was her first kit by looking at it. It is so rich and beautiful!

A Whisper Of The Ocean

by Cluster Queen Creations
A Whisper Of The Ocean is a fresh, shabby kit reminiscent of a seaside cottage. If you love bare feet, warm days, the feel of the sun on your skin, fresh, salty sea air, and cosy cottages you are sure to love this kit! Packed with papers and elements, A Whisper Of The Ocean is versatile enough to use with a variety of photos!
There is also a sweet add on!

A Whisper Of The Ocean Add On

by Cluster Queen Creations
and here is my layout:
Ready to get your template socks knocked off?!? Well Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson teamed up again to bring us an amazing grab bag of templates! :D

A Little Of Me and A Little Of You Grab Bag Collab

by Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson
A Little Of Me and A Little Of You is a grab bag collab with a twist! Cluster Queen Creations and Nikki Epperson have teamed up to bring you 16 all new templates, in their popular Gimme Layers Lite and Sweet Starts lines! The twist is the two designers adapted some of each other's signature style into each template, so that you get 16 templates that compliment each other perfectly! You have the tight, layered composition of Nikki combined with the more spread out and filled pages of Melissa (Cluster Queen), to make these templates full of layers on the lite side!

(kit: It's about us Page Kit by Captivated Visions)

(kit: Wonderfully Weird by Geek Chic Scraps and Lauren Grier)

(kit: Around the World a Boutique Collab)

Can you tell that I like those templates? :) I do! And last but not least Litabells Designs has a newish kit out today. It is so soft and pretty. Reminds me of my Mommy!

Flutterby - Deux
by Litabells Designs


Whew! Told you there was a lot of goodies today. Well, since I overloaded you with all kinds of digi-goodness, I am going to call it a day. I am going to get a little Bug dressed for the pool and pack some lunches. I hope you like everything and have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by! I ♥ every time that everyone does! Makes my blogging as much as I do worth while. So, thanks! :)
Photobucket