• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope this finds everyone well! I am enjoying a day off with Jeremy. Yay! We hardly ever have days of together. So, it is quite nice. We are about to each lunch, clean house a little bit, and then we are going to have lots of fun. I really can't wait! But while he is cooking (yeah, I leave that up to him. lol) I thought i would come make a blog post and tell you....
(made with Pardon the Mess kit Dixieland Delight)

I also thought while I was at it, I would show you some awesome patriotic kits around digi-land. There are some that I dont CT for. I have already shown you those awesome kits! :) These are just some that I found while I was looking around. And frankly...they rock! Like firework rock. lol

Land of the Free by Designer Girl Scraps
Love the acrilics in this kit and the cool star banner! It is also real cute and fun! Just jumped at me when I saw it. Some great red, white, and blue goodness.
12 Months: July by Penny Springmann

This isnt just perfect for scrapping your 4th of July photos, it is perfect for scrapping your summer photos. Nothing like a kit that you can scrap endless photos with!!

4th of July Doodles by Tracey Monette

This isnt a kit per se but seriously is just too awesome! Who doesnt need some awesome doodles to add to a layout? And these doodles are some of the best I have seen. THE best I have seen for the 4th!

Old Glory {collab kit} by Trixie Scraps Designs and Sarah Bennett Designs

This kit just jumped out at me when I saw it!! It is the perfect Vintage Americana kit! This kit looks kit huge, packed with beauty and all the touches you need for gorgeous 4th of July photos, family celebrations, masculine pages and more! I really think this is a kit you could grab and just scrap any Patriotic photo with.

Stars & Stripe Forever by Gemini Creationz


Another great American Pride kit but this one has a lot of glitter! Makes it perfect for scrapping those firework photos. The flag, all the white, and that awesome banner at the top really grabbed my attention when looking around.
Boom by Laura Banasiak
I am a HUGE fan of Laura's. Probably why I chose this one. :) It is a great patrotic kit. With Laura's twist. A great doodle feel to it with a little a little 'tude. :)

Little Patriot {The Kit} by ziggle designs

And you can't forget the kids! This kit is has bright, fun hand drawn elements, flowers, flags, stars, and so much more! Even if you're not American, this kit has a bunch of non-themed elements sure to please any fan of the colors red, white, and blue!


That is by no means all the patriotic kits out there. But just some that I came across that grabbed my attention. There were so many more great ones out there. But I didnt want to image over load everyone....too much. :) I am off to go eat lunch. Enjoy your Monday and festivities if you are having them today!
Photobucket