• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Winter and Summer!

Yup! I am stopping by on this rainy day today to show you something a little bit warm and a little bit warm. :) While I am sitting here a little bit in the middle where I am at.
Today kinda started out wonky. I woke up way later than I planned. See, I use my phone as an alarm (yeah, dont get on to me) and some how it ended up under my bed last night or this morning. So, I didnt hear my alarm go off (and you can ask my Momma, I am right on time or late to nearly everything. sigh) Anyway, Bug had a his first dentist appt today at 09:45. We woke up at 10:00. Well, I woke up at 10:00. I went and pounced on his bed at about 11:00 and made him wake up. {sigh} Makes me feel like a slacker mommy when I over sleep like that. I was telling Isaiah we over slept and couldn't go to the dentist. lol. He said "That's alright Mommy. I oversleep too!" lol. I love that Bug!!
Pardon The Mess has some fantastic new items out in her store today! Lots of new goodies!! I am going to jump right into it.

That Summer

by Pardon the Mess
Grab the KIT or the BUNDLE

That Summer is all about remembering things from seasons past. Have a special summer memory to scrap? This kit will help you capture the memories and help them last forever!
The bundle has the kit plus 3 Full Alpha Sets and 20 Styles

There is also a great set of templates that coordinates with this kit/bundle. I used one on the above kit and the one below. They are not the same as all the other ones you see out there. (I tend not to lean towards those. :) )
That Summer Templates

by Pardon The Mess
This four (4) pack of templates coordinates with our "That Summer" kit, but would work with any kit! This set has 26 photo spots and lots of journaling areas so you can capture all those summer memories in your layouts!

For something a little cooler. Pardon the Mess has something on the opposite end of the above kit. Makes you ready for winter and oh so girly. But I find that even with pretty pink kits, you can still scrap the guys in your life! Check out
Frozen in Time

by Pardon The Mess
Grab the KIT or the BUNDLE

Frozen in Time is all about figure skating! This kit is full to the brim with wintery, icy elements and papers that will help you scrap your chilly winter memories!
With the bundle you get the kit as well as 2 Full Alpha Sets
20 Styles!
There is also a great set of templates that coordinates with this kit/bundle. I used one on the above kit and the one below. They are just as cool and unique as the previous templates! You are not going to find these anywhere else and they are a great addition to any template junkie's stash.
Frozen in Time Templates

by Pardon the Mess
This four (4) pack of templates coordinates with our "Frozen in Time" kit, but would work with any kit! This set features snow flakes, icicles and lots of winter fun! I used one on the above template and this one.

A whole lot of goodies, right? :) Well, I am off to spend some more time with Bug. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Photobucket