• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Swimming!

Good morning again! :) Its another running out the door morning. But cant complain too much here. It is TGIS for me. Thats right. While you are all hating that it is Sunday, I am not so much. Its my last work day. However, most everyone is off tomorrow too. Yay!! I love having everyone off with me. I think we are going to go see fire works tonight. But that isnt why I am here. I am here to show you an awesome collab!

A Splash of Summer - The Bundle - by Captivated Visions & Cluster Queen Creations


You can click the link to see everything that is this bundle. woot!

Captivated Visions & Cluster Queen Creations have collaborated to bring you this fantastic and versatile bundle ‘A Splash of Summer’!! These products are available exclusively as a Value Bundle for a limited time only! For this week only, the bundle is available for the low price of $10! Beginning 7/7 it will be priced at $13, which is still an amazing bargain! Also exclusive this week, you will receive the Finishing Touches free with purchase of the bundle, the download will be included with your purchase!

This collection was inspired from the fun and fresh colors of an inflatable pool toy and photographs of Melissa’s Nikolai in his backyard armed with a hosepipe and a huge smile on his face on a warm and sunny day!

Included in the bundle are:

A Splash of Summer Template Pack by Cluster Queen Creations
A Splash of Summer Two Page Template by Cluster Queen Creations
Basic Chipboard Alpha by Cluster Queen Creations
A Splash of Summer Full Digital Kit by Captivated Visions
and
Painted Basic Papers by Captivated Visions

Seriously how awesome is that? My favorite template designer and my favorite kit designer...together. wub!

I ♥♥ the way my LO turned out. That has been my fun summer in LO form by the way.
Anyway, off to work I go. Hugs!!

Photobucket