• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Chick Fix!


Hello Again! I am stopping by real quick again today to show you the awesome goodies that is over at The DigiChick. It is new release day and a start of a new month. So....that means tons of new releases as well as this months Chick Fix!
An exciting new collection of coordinating papers and element packs from the Digichick Designers. Mix and match to your heart's content to create the perfect stash for your next layout, project or album! 
Here are some that I used:
by Nikki Epperson
It is so cute how she got the name for the collection and I just love it! 
You can grab the ALPHA, ELEMENTS, PATTERN PAPER, & SOLID PAPERS separately.
Here is my layout with my Lil Britches (using a template from Nikki as well)

by Cluster Queen Creations
Sunday Afternoon is a new collection from Cluster Queen Creations inspired by days of leisure. Whether you enjoy taking long walks to see the local sights, enjoy the shade of a tree in your yard, or just hanging out at home with friends and family, you are sure to love Sunday Afternoon!
 
You can grab the ALPHA, ELEMENTS, PATTERN PAPER, & SOLIDS separately .
 

And last but not least. Cluster Queen Creations and Little Green Frog Designs teamed up again! And boy did they churn out a doozy of a Grab Bag!! You better get your photos ready for this one!! :) ♥
 
by Cluster Queen Creations and Little Green Frog Designs
 
  With something for everyone, this amazing template grab bag offers you a variety of multi-photo options. This grab bag is packed with multi-photo templates for those of you that love to show off as much as you can on a page. With this collection from Cluster Queen Creations and Little Green Frog Designs, you know there will be no shortage of layers to help you make your pages gorgeous! Grab this collab and finish those pages you have been waiting to scrap!
(I used WINTER BLISS by the Scrapable Design Team on my layout)
 Whew! That was a lot of digi-goodes. :) I hope you are not too overloaded but liked what you saw! Hope you had a great day!! 
♥, La'Shawn