• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Falling and the Past


Hello! Another Saturday is upon us. To most it is the best day of the week. To me, it is the worst. I always am super duper busy that day of the weekend. To boot...college football started today and I am going to miss it. :*( For the first time in years!! I didnt even keep up with anything this year b/c I knew I wouldnt get to watch much of anything. *sigh* But oh well. What I am here to show you is digi-goodness. Not talk about my issues. So lets get that party started. 

Falling Again
by Bella Gypsy
I was asked to be on Bella Gypsy's CT and I just couldnt be happier. I have been a HUGE fan of their designs since first starting scrapping. And what makes it even better....the first kit out since starting on their CT is an Autumn kit. Score! They are my favorites. I would say a good 20% of my HUGE stash is autumn kits. ♥ I love the colors of this kit and the pattern papers. LOVE those! Plus those owls are too cute!
You can grab this kit at the GOTTA PIXEL or ACOT store. 
 
To go along with this awesome kit... a template set. Squeee! :) 
 
Falling Again Sketchology
by Bella Gypsy
You can grab these beauties at their GP or ACOT store as well.

Loss is something that we all have to deal with. It is a sad part of our lives. But as memory preservers, I think it is something that we should scrap. You might find it a cathartic thing to do as well! That is one of the reasons I love Miss Mis Designs' newest kit so much. Check out
Past The Pain
by Miss Mis Designs
Such a beautiful kit. You can scrap anything with this kit. However, it has just the right touches to scrap those people that we have lost or painful things that we need to get out. I have been lucky in my life, so far, not to loose many people. But I do have a pain that I struggle with and this kit was perfect for scrapping that as well. 

That is all I have today. I hope you all are having a fantastic Saturday. Say a little prayer (or big one if you like) for me as I am struggling through my Saturday. 
♥, La'Shawn