New Release Layouts


Hello! I took a break from blogging last week. So, I am back this week to show you some new release layouts I scrapped last week. My favorite type of kits are coming out now. Autumn and Halloween. Yay!! 
Credits: Gimme Layers Lite Vol. 9 by Cluster Queen Creations, Autumn Nights Kit by Etc. by Danyale, and Autumn Nights Wordart by Etc. by Danyale

Owl Be There Kit, Owl Be There Frame Clusters, and Sketchology: Owl Be There by Bella Gypsy

Woodland Whispers by Modern June Designs and Rocker Bye Baby Templates by Lilacs in Bloom

Follow My Lead by Miss Mis Designs and Sketchology: Falling Again by Bella Gypsy

Funky Metal Alpha by Haynay Designs and Tee Time by Haynay Designs and Neverland Scraps   
Thanks for stopping by!! :) I will be back later this week with more new goodies. :D
Post a Comment