Saturday Scrapping



Hello peeps!! How is everyone today? I slept the day away. Sigh. At least I was home alone & didnt blow the way with people around. I stayed up from 4pm Thursday to 3am this morning. I will NOT do that again! I stayed up all day Friday (after work Thursday night) to spend with Bug, eat lunch with Jerr, and run errands. I pushed myself pass the 2nd and 3rd wind. So...I slept all day today. 
Anyway, I got some scrapping done this week. Yay! I was in such a scrapping mood. Being off a week from it, will do that. There was a lot of scrappy goodness to catch up on too. It was like Christmas unzipping all those files. But here are a few of the scrappy goodness I did this week. 






This is my sister in law and Bug. He loves her SO much. He has asked her to marry him quite a few times. (yes, it illegal. But shows how much he loves his Wauren) They are two peas in a pod. Even when they bicker. :) 
I used an awesome bundle by Bella Gypsy and template set by Little Bit Shoppe Designs:



Annabelle by Little Bit Shoppe Designs

 The Little Things Bundle by Bella Gypsy

*****************

 This is my guys on mother's day. When we were on Vacation. I am one lucky lady!! (even though I cannot get them both to look at the camera at the same time. lol) I don't think I would survive without both of these guys in my life...they are my life!!

I used a collection by Bella Gypsy and a great template set by Scraps-n-a-Snap. 

Large Photo Vol 1 by Scraps-n-a-Snap

Full of Charm by Bella Gypsy

 Full of Charm Cutout Papers

 Well, that is all I have for tonight. Thanks for stopping by & Happy Scrapping!

Post a Comment