• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Saturday Scrapping



Hello peeps!! How is everyone today? I slept the day away. Sigh. At least I was home alone & didnt blow the way with people around. I stayed up from 4pm Thursday to 3am this morning. I will NOT do that again! I stayed up all day Friday (after work Thursday night) to spend with Bug, eat lunch with Jerr, and run errands. I pushed myself pass the 2nd and 3rd wind. So...I slept all day today. 
Anyway, I got some scrapping done this week. Yay! I was in such a scrapping mood. Being off a week from it, will do that. There was a lot of scrappy goodness to catch up on too. It was like Christmas unzipping all those files. But here are a few of the scrappy goodness I did this week. 






This is my sister in law and Bug. He loves her SO much. He has asked her to marry him quite a few times. (yes, it illegal. But shows how much he loves his Wauren) They are two peas in a pod. Even when they bicker. :) 
I used an awesome bundle by Bella Gypsy and template set by Little Bit Shoppe Designs:



Annabelle by Little Bit Shoppe Designs

 The Little Things Bundle by Bella Gypsy

*****************

 This is my guys on mother's day. When we were on Vacation. I am one lucky lady!! (even though I cannot get them both to look at the camera at the same time. lol) I don't think I would survive without both of these guys in my life...they are my life!!

I used a collection by Bella Gypsy and a great template set by Scraps-n-a-Snap. 

Large Photo Vol 1 by Scraps-n-a-Snap

Full of Charm by Bella Gypsy

 Full of Charm Cutout Papers

 Well, that is all I have for tonight. Thanks for stopping by & Happy Scrapping!