• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Lighthouse





Hello! I told you I would be back this week. I kept to it this time. :) yay!
There is a great new release out by Pardon The Mess
by Pardon the Mess

♪ ♫ Sailing, sailing over the bounding main ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ For many a stormy wind shall blow ♫ ♪
If you enjoy the sea or sailing (or have boys that do) this MEGA kit is for you!

You can get the KIT (shown above) or the BUNDLE.
This MEGA Bundle Includes:
40 Papers
8 Cardstocks
8 Folded Papers
24 Colorful Patterened Papers

110 Elements
75 Unique Elements
35 Recolors or Sticker Versions

Alphabet Set
4 Solid Colors & 2 Patterns
Includes White Sticker Version & Plain
Uppercase & Punctuation Characters

44 Themed WordBits
Sailing/Nautical Words
4 Colors

4 Paper Stacks
Made with papers and elements from the kit

16 fun flairs
32 Photoshop Styles
8 Colors of:
Glitter (sheets included)
Epoxy-coated Glitter
Epoxy-coated Texture
Solid Plastic

Whew that is a LOT!! It is pretty dang awesome!! I just love the little guys in it. :) The lighthouse was perfect for my Hilton Head photos. It was like it was made just for it. Here is my layout:


Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Scrapping!