• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Happy Memorial Day!

 
(image credit) 
I didnt want the day to pass withouth saying Happy Memorial Day & thank you to everyone who has and is serving. That makes our lives what it is today. Thank you!!

************

Here are some scrappy stuff that I got done this weekend as well. Well, one layout with two awesome scrappy goodness from Pickleberry Pop. I just love this bundle and so happy that Tinci Designs is selling at PBP now. Yay!! So here is my layout and products used.

This is me and my beautiful sister. (as the journaling says) I have said it many many times before. I am not sure where I would be today if God hadnt blessed me with her as a sister when I was 4 years old. We had our many fights throughout the years, as siblings do. But, I am a better person b/c of her. I am so glad that we live down the street from each other and both have boys close in age to grow up together. I love you sis!!

Here are the digi products I used:

by Trixie Scraps Designs

 The love and companionship of a sibling lasts forever - and with this new collection from Trixie Scraps, you can celebrate and document the special bond shared by brothers and sisters! With a great palette perfect for boys or girls, "Siblings Are Forever" has the perfect mix of versatile patterns and elements with just enough themed items thrown in to make this a great, everyday kit you'll reach for again and again.


by Tinci Designs

That is what I have for today. :) Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Scrapping!