• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Post Vaca Scrappin'

Howdy scrapping buddies!! How have you been?

I just got back from vacation. Well, not just got back. We got back Friday. We went to Destin, Fl. It was sooo nice to get away from work and just be at the beach with my guys. So wonderful! I will have some vacation layouts to come, I am sure.
However, when I got back, I was refreshed and ready to scrap. Believe it or not, I didnt scrap any vacation photos. I figured I would. But, I was a scrapping away. Here are my layouts:

This was last Saturday. My hubby, sister-in-law, kiddo, and I were hunting fire flies. It was so much fun. I used Crisdam Designs' newest kit for this layout. It was the perfect kit for it!

Night Time Fun The Kit


Summer is almost around the corner and with the season comes an extended day, and then the beautiful evenings, and this kit comes to make your summer pages even better! Whether you are scrapping boys or girls, night out in the city or in the country side, a relaxing or an excitement night, even if your idea of ending the day is a great book only, Night Time Fun adapts to all with a beautiful palette in deep blues and vibrant oranges, but with smooth papers and some super cute elements too to make those dedicates night time stories into memories to keep alive if you wish.




Some photos I took of my son and I snuggling together. Some of the best times of a Mommy's life. I used:

by "Little Bit" Shoppe Designs



 

This is my sister and I sitting in her back yard frying! I went to FL for a week and get a nice tan. I come home, sit in the back yard for 4 hrs and get burnt. So sad. But got a great photo from it though. :) I used:
 
by Scrappy Creations by Melanie



and
by Bella Gypsy 
 
and last but certianly not least:
This is what my sister and I were sitting in the back yard frying over. Being good mommies and letting our babies play in their "backyard beach" well, its her babies "backyard beach" but mine got to play too. I used:
by Scrap-n-a-Snap
 





I know it was a lot. Sorry. But I was a scrapping crazy lady this weekend and thought I would share the goodies. :) You can also click my GALLERY for additional credits. I'll be back later this week with more digi-goodness.
Thank you for stopping by & happy scrapping!