• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Wordy Wednesday | Vol. 3

Good morning!! We are going back to 2014, for today's Wordy Wednesday post.

credits: In The Orchard - Collection by Cornelia Designs




Journaling reads:

This was the first time we had been picking apples. We almost didn't go. I nearly let my lazy nature take over and flake. We went though and I truly couldn't be happier. We went with the curch. We all piled into a 15 seat van and drove about 2 hours. Once we got there we had a blast! Picking apples, playing with apple cannon and eating yummy food. 

This was truly one of the highlights of my 2014 Autumn. I missed my hubby being there with me, but the kiddo and I had a blast!! What did you enjoy the most from 2014 Autumn?

Marie-France Gervais

SO cute! I love the apple cut-out!
I do the lazy thing all the time, but it tends to be rewarding when you do make the effort to go places :D
I wish we had apple orchards... we're too far north :(

La'Shawn

You could always stop down this way and visit me and apple orchards!! :-)