• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Christmas has past


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!! Ours was a very busy, but merry none the less. I was blessed to be off work Christmas Eve and Christmas. I spent the day with my two guys, but the lack of sleep got to me by the end of the day. I had to get some sleep. Once the guys got home & Isaiah finally went to bed, Jeremy and I stayed up and wrapped presents, cleaned up the rest of the house, and cooked. There is no sleep for the parents of little ones dreaming of sugar plums. lol. Isaiah woke up pretty early and Isaiah ran into the living room. He had his birthday party two weeks prior. So, he looked under the tree and say all the wrapped presents and yelled "TOYS!!" It was so sweet. He is now a pro at unwrapping and gets all into it. We ate breakfast and spent the rest of the day house hopping, unwrapping presents, and stuffing our faces full of yummy food. Jerr regrettably had to go to work that night. The trucking industry is a 24/7: 365 business. But, it was a great Christmas even though it was ended early. Isaiah's nap was rudely cut short when I took him to my parents for a short visit. Where he proceeded to scream and cry 90% of the visit. I would too if my nap was cut short. :) We came home, he went to bed and I wasn't far behind him. A little sad that the happiest day of the year had came to an end. That was the Castings' Christmas. Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas full of family and great food!

Isaiah getting into the opening of his present. He was growling and yelling while doing it. :) He is such a ham!

Just a short note on something scrappy today. Stacy's Backdoor Designs is having a Christmas sale that is extending over to the new year. For sure worth checking out!! Her designs just keep getting better!! Image is linked to her store:

Thanks for stopping by & happy scrapping!

-La'Shawn