• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Layout Lovin' TIme

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday! I just wanted to do a little layout and designer lovin' today. I was very excited to be chosen to be on Sara Ellis' creative team. Even at the time I had no idea where her new store was going to be. :) Her then store was full of such cute and fun designs. Check out loopdeeloo and Happy Blue Year. They are just two example of the fun designs filling up her store. Images are Linked.










I am also a guest creative team member for 4 shades of Blue. This week she put out some fantastic items. Photo Booth Strips and This Day Noted-Cards. I love the ides of the Photo Booth Strips. They are so cool. I am a huge fan of frames. There is hardly a time I put a photo to a page without a frame around it. This is just one of the coolest frames yet. And the note cards are just the right touch to a layout. Check them out. Images are linked












I also got to use 4 shades of blue Autumn Harvest, Oh The Grunge Papers, & Boys Urban World. To make these pages. Love her designs!!! I wish I didn't have to leave her team come February. But all good things must come to an end. Just like this post. :) I am off to do other things. Have a great rest of your day!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Hugs, La'Shawn