• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Baby Love

TGI...T??? That is right. Thank goodness it is Thursday. Woot! I am off work until next Monday. Why the long weekend? Well, it is quite funny actually. This is the 1st day my side of the family has been able to get together for Christmas. You read that right....Christmas. Bust out the carols and trim the trees, it is time to unwrap some presents! Well maybe not the tree part. But I am bringing some music and going to make people listen to it! It ain't Christmas in February with out the music. And since it is our Christmas I can finally post up the pages I have made for my sister's book. That is a good thing since I used Marshmella's new kit, out today, Baby Love. Hand panted elements Beautiful blues, yellows, greens, oh yeah and pinks. (I don't have girls. but plenty of pinks and yellows for the girls too!) I adore this kit. Check it out (Image linked):




and a preview by me. This is starring my bother-in-law and my nephew:

Happy Scrapping and have a superb weekend! I am off to unwrap presents :)

La'Shawn