• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Urban Chic and Toothiness

I have had such fun being on Creations By Rachael CT this past month. I just love her designs. She was the first designer to ask me to be on her CT. It wasn't until February, but that allowed me to progress my skills and I am thankful for that actually. She put out some great kits this month and I will be sad to see my time come to an end. But until it does, I want to show you some of her kits I have worked with. Images will be linked and there will be page previews of course. Check it out:
1st is from Rachael's guest gig herself at Enchanted Studio Scraps called Toothiness. This is such a cute little kit. As the description says: Clean, strong, healthy teeth are so important. Help encourage you kids to take care of their teeth with this adorable kit. With this kit you can scrap dental visits, tooth care and even visits from the Tooth fairy. You might even want to make a fun chart for your kids to track their good habits... kids love rewards for good behavior!

and of course here it the star (I am going to give him a brat complex. lol) I made him go brush his teeth for this. Don't tell me you never did anything to get a good scrap page. lol


Next up is a great just for your guys kit. I so love this kit. I have just guys. So, this is right up my alley. Perfect colors and elements. It screamed Jerr and Isaiah. Or should I say growled it?!? Take a look at it and you tell me....





and last but for sure not least is Urban Chic. I had such a blast scrappin' with this kit! This kit was right up my alley for scrappin' me and my best bud, Stacey and my ever so lovely and quite funky sister Tabby. I ♥ this kit. Here it is:


Hey whatta know? No photos of Isaiah! Shock!



I know it was a lot of Creations By Rachael goodness. I hope you enjoyed them all and maybe let me enable you a bit. he he he.
Until next time!
♥, La'Shawn