A Rockin New Kit & CT CALL

by - February 18, 2010

Good morning. Danielle Corbitt Designs has an awesome new kit out this week called, You Rock My Heart. I ♥ this kit!! When I saw it, it just screamed La'Shawn!!! It is pink and black (YAY!) and has fun rockin' elements in it. I am all about the cutesy rockin' stuff. You are sooo going to want this kit! So, check it out:
(Image is linked)


Here are some previews by yours truly:


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

and you are not going to want to miss out on this. Aprilisa is having her first ever CT Call!!! I have made some wonderful friends since starting digiscrapping. But I have to say the dearest and sweetest of them is Lisa. You are not going to want to miss out working with her awesome designs and with such a sweet designer! Check out her fantastic ad.



and here is the link to her store. Check out her designs!!

Thanks for stopping by and until next time!

La'Shawn

You May Also Like

0 comments