• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Favorite Things & New Places

Good Saturday Morning! Headache/migraine free still. Woot! And Saturdays I usually always have them b/c I stay up for over 24hrs on Friday flipping my schedule from 3rd to 1st and then I go to bed real early and I am lying down for so long....but nothing. No pain! I am sooo happy!
So, being pain free is one of my favorite things and for sure is bringing me joy!! And that goes right along with LawTeeDa's new kit this week. It is the start of a new series of minis. "Favorite Things Mini: Joy" is the start of something great! This bright fun kit is full of adorable papers and sweet elements. Sure to make you want to scrap all those favorite things in your life that bring you joy!

(click HERE to check it out)

And here is a page by me with something that brings me joy:



And as of today Marshmella Designs has a new store! She is selling at Digiridoo Scraps!! And she has a new kit and a sale just for the great occasion. So check it out!

and check out "Right Now"

(click HERE to check it out)


That's all I have today. I am off to spend time with the boys.
Have a great weekend!