• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Explore Your World

Good Monday morning! I hope everyone, who celebrates, had a great 4th of July weekend! My family did. Isaiah loves fireworks...or as he calls them firefireworks. lol. He wasn't the slightest bit scared of them. Of course he was on his Nona's lap and Nona makes everything better for him.
Last week ScrapMatters moved servers. That caused a little delay in the new products. Yikes! I know, right! It is like I plan my days around releases and scrappy goodness...sigh. That's kinda sad. lol. So, The Design Girls new releases came out on Saturday instead of Friday. I will show you the lovelies today.
"Crazy for You" is a beautiful kit that is really perfect for scrapping any photo that you have. There are a wide variety of colors and adorable elements in this kit. I don't know why, but it kinda reminded me of Halloween. It must have been the orange and black in it. I refrained from scrapping Halloween though. lol. But, this kit is really beautiful. Check it out: (Click HERE to purchase)

and a page done by me. See you really can scrap anything with this kit!

And since you know I like to show my son off so much, I thought I would just add another photo in here. Friday we had another day where it was just him and me. Now, from the moment Isaiah was born he has had the flash of a camera in his face. Literally. So, most of the time he is annoyed when I pull out the camera. I get a lot of "no pictures mommy!" and "no say cheese!" but this last Friday he was a ham and a half! I discovered the secret. My camera has the screen on the front where you can see yourself. :D He likes to make faces as Isaiah in the camera. HA! It works...for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown

Ahhh... he's a cutie!

wendy

ooh my this looks al soo gorgeous!!

Stefanie Eskander

Now that mirror screen is a great idea! Still love the LO!