New Layouts :)


In my time of adjusting, I have been lax on my blogging. But, I still want to show off the layouts along with some linkage to some great designs!! So here you go! Some of my latest layouts:
( credits: Lil' Explorer and Lil' Explorer - Extras by WM[squared] Designs)
( Credits: Falling Leaves Collection by Aprilisa Designs | Photo by my bff Stacey )

( credits: A Little Spooky by The Design Girl  and Anything Goes VOL 4 by Scrap-a-holic Designs) 

( credits: Bump In The Night and Bump In The Night Add On Mini Kit by Bella Gypsy and  template by Cindy Schneider) 
( credits: Savvy Saver - Collabt by Miss Mis Designs and Lacey Bittner Designs and Anything Goes VOL 3 by Scrap-a-holic Designs)
( credits: Super Pow - A Collaboration by Modern June and Miss Mis Designs and  Foundations Vol 1 by Scrap-a-holic Designs) 
 Well, that is some of my layouts for the past week or so. I will be back later on this week with some new releases. Hopefully, I am now back on track. :) Thanks for stopping by today!!!
Post a Comment