• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Hocus Pocus






Booo! :) You know what time of year it is. All you have to do is open up a gallery and tell. The galleries are full of amazing Halloween layouts. Since my DS is a huge fan of all things Halloween, I have been scrapping my little heart out this past month with Halloween kits. Here is a FAB bundle/collab. Has everything you need. It is PERFECT for scrapping those little girls!! (But as you can see, you can scrap those little boys too! ;) )

Hocus Pocus Bundle 

by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps 
 



 Hocus Pocus is a doodley, bright, unique Halloween kit and Add-Ons from Cluster Queen Creations (Melissa) and geniaBeana Scraps (Val)! With traditional orange and black, along with pops of yellow, puruple, and even fuschia, Hocus Pocus was inspired by amazing and colorful witch costumes in all shapes and sizes, as well as one of Melissa's creative team members' request for a more "tween/teen friendly" Halloween kit. This kit is packed with unique elements, including hand-drawn doodles from both Melissa and Val, and is perfect for any number of Halloween, or even non-Halloween pages!
 
And here is my layout with this awesome bundle:




Pretty fun, right?!? Well, I am off to bed. 4pm comes pretty early when you work 3rd shift. *sigh* Another start to what I am being told is going to be a rough week. Gotta love when you know what you are going into. Peace!