New Layouts

by - October 27, 2011



No, I havent forgotten my scrappy blog. I have been adjusting. I resigned nearly all my CTs. Shock!! I know!! The CT junkie has resigned most of her CTs. It was the right thing to do. Not only for me personally, but for the designers and other CT members. I wasnt giving myself 100% and was seriously stressing about finding time to scrap. This is a hobby...that I love. Shouldnt be a source of stress. I did stay on a few of them. It was really hard to choose who I was going to stay on. I love all the designers I work for. That isnt just words. I mean it. I didnt apply to CTs just for free kits. Granted, that was the orginal reason. But, it then became about being part of something. Helping designers. Making digi-friends. So, I came today to really show some layouts. Hopefully, after this post,  I will be back with my  more normal posting. :D 

credits:
Gimme Layers Vol. 17 by Cluster Queen Creations
and
Hocus Pocus Bundle by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps

credits:
Spooktacular Halloween by Pixilily Designs
and
Sketchology: Fabulosity by Bella Gypsy


credits:
Just the Two of Us by Sherwood Studio
template by Queen of Hearts


credits:
This Is Why I Scrap Bundle by Sugar Pie Scraps
and
Sketchology: Wrapped Up In You, Boy by Bella Gypsy


credits:
May Cause Daydreams and Sketchology: Fabulosity by Bella Gypsy

Well, I am off to bed. One more night left this week!! :D yay!!! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments