• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Shine

Good morning everyone. I am going to change things up. Instead of just using this as a gallery & posting my layouts with credits and leaving, I am going to be actually blogging a bit more. Yay! So, please excuse my dust while I revamp the blog a bit. That being said, here is today's layout & products use.



I just love this layout! Mainly because of those photos. I've had designers tell me before that they love that I scrap my boy in pink. Well, I am surrounded by boys! There isn't a girl in sight. There are so many amazing "girly" kits out there. You better believe that I am going to use them! I slap those photos down and surround my guy (and other little guys!) in pink.




These photos though! I changed them to black and white because he was wearing a bright yellow shirt. It really just didn't match the kit I chose. I like the outcome of me ding that though. Those photos really pop with their dark background against the lighter colors of the paper.

I tell you what. This kid has been a ball of expressions since the moment he was born. He is a lot like his momma (in more ways that I care to list). You can read him like a book just by looking at his face. He shows every emotion on his face and in a big way.

These photos were a brief family outing. His Daddy was making him laugh; as only his Daddy can. He is the funniest guy we know. I love that I have this to look back on and see his appreciation for his Daddy's humor.

Now, on to what I used on this layout. Images are linked!



Happy Scrapping!